Indian Hypermarket, having its Registered Office at 128, Frances Street, Lidcombe, Nsw-2141, Australia (hereinafter referred to as the : “Company”/ “We” / “Us” and “Our”) is managing and operating the mobile application/website https://indianhypermarket.com(collectively referred to as the “ Platform”) through which it inter alia facilitates the sale of Products and accessories (“Products”) to the users of the Platform (“User” or “Users” or “you” or “your”).
This policy amongst describes: (i) the type of information that the Company may collect from you when you access or use its websites, application; and (ii) the Company’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
We encourage you to read this policy carefully to understand the Company’s Policies and Practices regarding your information.
Interpretation and Definitions
Interpretation: The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created voluntarily by you to access our Service or parts of our Services.
- “Application” means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- “Website” means https://indianhypermarket.com
- “Personal Data” is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Platform.
Collection Of Data
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways.
Types Of Data Collected
- Personal Data: Demographic and other personally identifiable information (such as your name, email address, phone number, address and your pet details) that you voluntarily give to us while installing the Application, online chatting with our representatives, usage of services such as products view, selection of products, purchase of products, sharing feedback. If you choose to share data about yourself via your profile, online chat, or other interactive areas of the Application, please be advised that all data you disclose in these areas is private.
- Financial Data: You may from time to time choose to provide payment related financial information (credit card, debit card, bank account details, name, billing address, shipping address, phone number etc.) on the Platform and Third-Party Sources. The Company will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you and sending you the relevant offers from the Partner Bank.
- Data from Social Network: User information from social networking sites, such as [ Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter etc], including your name, your social network username, location, gender, birth date, email address, profile picture, and public data for contacts, if you connect your account to such social networks. This information may also include the contact information of anyone you invite to use and/or join the Application.
- Location Data: We may request access or permission to and track location-based information from your mobile device, either continuously or while you are using the Application, to provide location-based services. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
- Push Notifications: We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
- Device Information: We may need your device permission to get information about your device, like OS (operating System) name, mobile network, device identifier etc. Based on these inputs, we intend to optimize your experience and thereby serve you better.
- Data From Contests, Giveaways, and Surveys: Personal and other information you may provide when entering contests or giveaways and/or responding to surveys.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the platform. Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of your visit, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. We may also collect information that Your browser and application sends whenever You visit the platform.
Use of your Data
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you for the following purposes:
- To create and manage Your Account: For creating and giving you access to your registered account on Platform.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To Process payments and refunds.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, and your experience.
Retention of Your Data
Disclosure of your Data
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights
We believe the release of data about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable laws, rules, or regulations.
Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us as per our agreed terms including payment processing and financial information.
Other Third Parties
We may share your information with third parties for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
Our Platform is not directed towards minors. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from any User who is under 18 (Eighteen) years.
We are committed to protecting your Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion.
Options Regarding Your Data
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below:
Emails and Communications
If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Application.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org